Saturday, April 14, 2012

E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick


From Left to Right: Pouty Petal and Runaway Pink

I just bought 2 new e.l.f. Mineral Lipsticks. I know they look really similar but there is one big difference that the camera doesn't capture and you have to look REALLY close to see. Pouty Petal has a hint of golden glitter. Like I've said before I'm not a fan of glitter but this color is so gorgeous! Runaway Pink is also a nice color but nothing really special. It reminds me of my CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Darling. The formulas are soft and creamy and seems pretty long lasting. Overall I would say that I'm not impressed by these lipsticks. For $5.00 I could get an even better lipstick from NYX. Maybe I just need to try different colors. If you have these lipsticks what colors would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment