Thursday, April 19, 2012

My April Glam Bag

My first Glam Bag! I was scared because I've been hearing a lot of negative reviews but I'm dissappointed. I must admit when I first opened the package I didn't think there was anything in the bag because it was so thin and light. The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion is my favorite. I think its only a travel size but for some reason I like it better than the original glide-on pencil. It's thinner and the packaging is so much better. And everyone knows that these 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils work amazingly. They defiantly live up to their 24/7 claim. The brushes are nice and soft. I'm not a big brush person so I don't know if they're good quality but they seem okay. I'm also not a big fan of false eyelashes. The one's I got are DRAMATIC. Again, I don't know anything about eyelashes so I don't know about the quality. And lastly, I received the Dermstore Lip Quench. This "lip treatment" is disgusting! It smells like strawberries but it taste awful! I will not use it ever again.

I'm going to give MyGlam Bag one more try. If I don't like the products I receive next month I'm defiantly canceling. Today I actually signed up for Birch Box so hopefully it works out better for me :)

What do you guys think of MyGlam Bag or Birch Box? x

No comments:

Post a Comment