Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Blushes!





From Left to Right: E.L.F Studio Blush in Tickled Pink, E.L.F Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve, Physicians Formula Mood Boosting Blush in Natural, and Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface.

Sorry the swatches aren't very good. Anyway, I'm not into anything glittery but lately I've been really liking blush with some sheen and these defiantly have that. The E.L.F. Studio Blushes have a really nice soft texture with just a HINT of glitter. Physicians Formula Mood Boosting Blush looks beautiful on it will defiantly give you a dewy look. And my favorite from the haul, Dollface, is amazing! This one has a hint of glitter as well. I think that it's a pretty chalky blush but it looks amazing on. It does not have a 12-hour wear as it claims. Sadly, after a few hours I saw it start to fade. But then again I did not use a primer or setting spray.

What are your favorite blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment